Under the definitions in the General Data Protection Regulations, Tennants UK Ltd is the Data Controller.
Information We May Collect
When you interact with this website we may collect and process the following data:
- Details you provide on contact forms & surveys.
- Email addresses and telephone number contacts.
- Newsletter subscription email addresses.
- Anonymous website visitor numbers via analytics.
We treat all such information as personal data for the purposes of GDPR. And we only use it for the reason it was provided.
Where Data is Stored
No personal identifying data is stored on this website. Any information you do submit, is transmitted to secure systems owned or run by Tennants UK Ltd. And only our directly employed and authorised staff can view this data. Of course, we use all necessary procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Thus we cannot guarantee the security of any data you send to our website. So please be aware, any transmission you make is at your own risk.
How We Process Data
If we collect data from this website it is processed in the following ways:
- Form inquiries are emailed to an internal company mailbox and answered.
- Direct phone calls or email inquiries are answered and responded to.
- Survey data is emailed to an internal mailbox and collated to help us improve our services.
- Newsletter subscribers are automatically added to a Tennants UK MailChimp list.
- Anonymous visitor analytics are studied to ensure the website is fast, safe & secure.
To stop this processing, do not submit enquiries or complete contact forms. Instead you can contact us directly, excluding the website. And you can unsubscribe from our newsletter via a link on each email. Be assured, we do not provide data to any third parties for marketing or other reasons.
Your GDPR Rights
Under GDPR regulations, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access & Alter
- Right to a Data Copy
- Right to Data Erasure
- Right to Prevent Processing
And to exercise your GDPR rights, please make a Subject Access Request in writing to the postal address given below. State your identity, contact details and the information you require. Further verification may be required before we process any request.