The EnduraFrame 1500 is a light, compact and durable Mini-QuickFit Frame for your streetwork signs.
The Quick-Fit EnduraFrame 1500
Reduce Your Signs Deployment Weight with the Compact EnduraFrame 1500
The EnduraFrame 1500 is a composite Mini QuickFit frame that’s compatible with 300mm sign faces. And is designed to be lighter, thinner and more durable than its metal or plastic equivalents. Which means at 5kg it weighs about half that of a metal Chapter-8 sign. Yet it has twice the life expectancy at 4 years, is serviceable & fully recyclable. So you can deploy more signs per-vehicle, complete site installations faster and keep them in operation longer.
Light & Sustainable Frames
Reduce your costs and increase your sustainability with the EnduraFrame 1500. Being light in weight it takes less manpower to set-up & maintain. And it’s a sustainable solution, thanks to it being recyclable with serviceable parts. So it’s easy to keep in operation longer and counts towards your ESG responsibilities.
- Made of a durable composite resistant to cracking.
- Sign faces can be fitted or replaced on site.
- 1.5m height provides 4 mounting points.
- Serviceable fittings with spare parts.
- Low 5kg weight provides transport savings.
- It stacks efficiently, folding down to just 38mm.
- Locking bar prevents fallen signs & FPN.
- Prevent theft with corporate colours and nameplates.
- Built from recycled materials that can be reclaimed.
- Embodied Carbon Footprint: 23kg per frame.
- Dimensions: 600x620x1495mm
- Depth: 38mm Closed
- Weight: 5kg
- Quantity: 50 per Pallet
- 8 Antiluce Drop Locks
- Colour: Black / RAL Codes (MOQ’s apply)
- Safety at Street Works and Road Works (Red Book)
- Chapter 8 – Traffic Signs Manual
- Conforms to BS8442
Wind Resistance / Ballast
- Category C – Recommended Ballast: 18kg
- Category B – Recommended Ballast: 18kg
- Category A – Recommended Ballast: 72kg
EnduraFrame 1500 – PDF Flyer
Since being introduced by Oxford Plastics, EnduraFrame has become a genuine alternative to metal frames. Not only does the weight-saving, slim profile and greater sustainability make a real difference on-site. But the locking-bar makes it more stable & wind-resistant, meaning less fallen signs and fewer Fixed Penalty Notices.
“They have been well received by our operatives as they are lightweight and easy to handle, with more than one commenting that they haven’t trapped their fingers in these frames... Despite their weight, they have proven to be robust and durable and I wouldn’t hesitate in adding more.”Richard SoanesHerts Traffic Management
A More Sustainable Solution for 300mm Quick-Fit Signs
Switch to a modern mini quick-fit sign frame and lower your works deployment weight. Not to mention cutting back your environmental impact with products that last longer and are recyclable. Get in touch now & go green.
For pricing or further information on this item, contact your account manager or just drop us a line. Contact us on 0115 9738088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise fill in the quick contact form above with your enquiry details.
Back to Traffic Equipment.