This knowledge base article shows the CLS621 control panel and highlights its layout, functions and buttons. It can be found at the front of the printer, as shown on this overview article of the printer. For further information on any individual features or actual operational instructions, consult your user guide or the manufacturers website.
- Pause – When this button is pushed once, the Print LED turns off and the printer temporarily pauses after current print is completed. Pressing a second time will recommence print run.
- Feed – Pressing this button feeds media to the print start position. Tear off reflective sheet after final print is produced.
- Stop – Push button once to pause printing. Push and hold for four seconds (when in pause mode) to cancel print run.
- Mode/Repeat – This button exits the current status in menu setting or reprints the last image produced.
- Power – Lights green when power is on.
- Print – Lights green when ready to print.
- Condition – Lights up orange when choosing settings.
- Error – Lights red when an error is active.
When a problem is detected an LED on the control panel will light up to notify you of the issue. Which LED is lit and whether it is flashing indicates what type of error it is. An alarm can be silenced by pressing the stop button. Pressing the stop button can also put the printer into off-line mode, press it again to re-set and enable printing.
For information on common errors how how to troubleshoot them check out our CLS621 Alarms and Errors article.