Tennants Number Plate Software combines standards compliant builders and DVLA record keeping with online ordering.
Number Plate Software Suite
Number Plate Software for Design, RNPS Records & Online Orders
Our software is a key part of our number plate printing solutions. Since it ensures designs are standards compliant and records all activity. As well as being the foundation for our made up plates service. Where we use it to process and print customers online orders.
So it’s vital it scales up from a single supplier all the way to multiple branches with managerial oversight. In fact, this is why we use in-house developers to code and maintain it. Then we can factor changes to the regulations into our updates. Not to mention fix bugs and develop new features requested by clients, such as bulk order imports. But to get your hands on it, you’ll need to be trade customer.
LG Plates is our legal number plate software built for streamlined print operation. Yet it still manages to combine a BS145e Compliant Plates Builder with a RNPS Records Log. And features more advanced options like user logins & production monitoring.
- BSAU145e compliant number plate builder.
- Includes all legal plate elements.
- Features standard & custom sizes.
- Supports corporate templates and branding.
- Handles single, paired and batch printing.
- Includes a DVLA compliant records facility.
- Supports centralised reporting with LG Central.
- Windows/Active Directory user integration.
For the best performance LG Software requires a full, valid and up-to-date Windows 10/11 OS. Included with each printing solution, a minimum spend is needed for free software upgrades, support & licence renewal. If you are looking for a user guide or overview of our number plate software try our Knowledge Base articles.
Software usage & licence Terms & Conditions apply – our LG Software Licence Agreement.
For more complex items like shaped number plates and custom signs you’ll need to use LG Signs. Which, because it’s restriction free, allows you to design using multiple images and any font type. But is still compatible with our number plate components.
- Standards and restriction free design engine.
- Produces Shaped & Irish number plates.
- Design showroom, vehicle and POS signs.
- Create custom signs & promotional media.
- Print onto our Sign or Plate components.
- Includes RNPS Log for records and monitoring.
- Supports Centralised reporting with LG Central.
LG Central is our online portal for made up plates and records storage. With it you can manage your made up plate orders and delivery locations, at any time. Or sync your records to it and get instant oversight of your production activity & supply.
- Order your Made Up Plates online.
- Standards & Data Protection compliant.
- Supports bulk ordering & delivery.
- Search active and historic orders.
- Syncs LG Plates & LG Signs RNPS records.
- Provides production and user oversight.
- Browser based, so it's device responsive.
Coded for Secure & Professional Production
BS145e & GDPR Compliant
Compliance is at the heart of all our number plate software and services. Be it our plate builder that’s designed to enforce British Standards. Or its record keeping which meets Data Protection and GDPR regulations. Not to mention satisfying DVLA requirements on supply.
Batch Production Runs
We built our Plates software with single and high volume production in mind. So our software’s ability to scale up is vital in meeting any demand. Not just for our clients, but for our own in-house production needs as well.
Our Signs software allows you to design custom showroom plates and other simple point-of-sale items. Thanks to its restriction free design tools. And it features support for printing onto our plate media for improved durability.
Safe & Secure Production
With our LG Software suite, unique user log-ins and automated time-outs come as standard. Now, you will know who made what number plate and when. While syncing to our LG Central portal unlocks remote managerial oversight of your supply.
Issue with your Number Plates?
Try the Knowledge Base
Take a look at our digital help guides and articles on our Knowledge Base. With guides to our Printers, Software, Components and the Legislation.