Class RA1 – EN12899-1 / BS8442
Oralite 5430 Construction Grade film is designed for temporary road signs & work-zone notices. Thanks to its hi-tack adhesive, some plastic substrates are compatible alongside metallic surfaces. This glass bead film has a smooth surface that can be digital, and screen printed. In addition to a watermark, its liner carries its product code & batch number.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5430 Construction Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Width: 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.130mm thick
Variant: High-Tack version of 5400.
- Reflective Class: RA1
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / BS8442
- PVC Film with Silicone Paper Liner
- Technology: Glass Bead
- Durability: 4 year life
- Colours: 3 Standard
- Pressure Sensitive High-Tack Adhesive for Metal / Plastic*
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5051
- Protective Overlay: 290F
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5071
* Check substrate compatibility.