Class RA1 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5510 Engineer Grade film was developed for making exterior traffic & guidance signs. This glass bead reflective provides your signs with 7 years of outdoor durability. And can be used for making letters and symbols when producing cut-graphic permanent traffic signs. In addition to offering RA1 levels of reflectivity, its surface is suitable for screen printing.
Oralite Website: Oralite 5510 Engineer Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Widths: 760 / 920 / 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.110mm thick
- Reflective Class: RA1 – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Alkyd Film with Silicone Paper Liner
- Technology: Glass Bead
- Durability: 7 year life
- Colours: 7 Standard
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5051
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Anti-Dew Overlay: 5090
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5071
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.