Class RA2 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5810DP High-Intensity Grade is specially formatted for Digital Printing. Which means when printed with compatible inks it’s CE/UKCA certified when combined with protective laminate. After laminating with an overlay, your permanent traffic signs will be suitable for outdoor display. As well as transparent film, it also has Anti-Dew and Anti-Graffiti laminates.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5810 High-Intensity Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Width: 760 / 920 / 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.218mm thick
Variant: Digital Print variant of 5810
- Reflective Class: RA2 – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Glass Bead
- Durability: 10 year life*
- Colours: 7 Standard
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Un-printed durability.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.