Class RA2 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5830 High-Intensity Construction Grade is designed for sign applications that require greater adhesion. Such as large scale directional assemblies on routes that specify permanent traffic sign performance. This glass-bead film comes with a high-tack adhesive formulated for polyolefinic as well as metal surfaces. In addition to a RA2 & CE watermark, it features the familiar honeycomb pattern.
Oralite 5830 has a 5 year outdoor durability and is available in just white, yellow & red. But this adaptable reflective film can be both digitally and screen printed.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5830 High-Intensity Construction Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Oralite 5830 Specs
Type: Retroreflective Film
Roll Widths: 920 / 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.210mm thick
Variant: High-Tack variant of 5810
- Reflective Class: RA2 – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Glass Bead
- Durability: 5 year life
- Colours: 3 Standard
- Pressure Sensitive High-Tack Adhesive for Metal / Plastic*
- Digital Ink: 5019i (uv) / 5017 (eco)
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Check substrate compatibility.