Class RA2 – EN12899-1
Oralite 5930 Prismatic Construction Grade is designed for making traffic, warning & work-zone signs. This prismatic reflective has a High-Tack adhesive specially formulated for polyolefinic as well as metal surfaces. So it’s ideal for making all your temporary site signs, regardless of the substrate.
Featuring a 5-year outdoor service life, Oralite 5930 film comes in 4 standard & 3 fluorescent colours. In addition to a transparent laminate, this RA2 film has a range of compatible inks, overlay and lettering film.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5930 Prismatic Construction Grade – details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Oralite 5930 Specs
Type: Retroreflective Film
Roll Width: 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.510mm thick
FL Colours: 0.580mm thick
- Reflective Class: RA2
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Prismatic
- Durability: 5 year life
- Colours: 4 Standard / 3 Fluorescent
- High-Tack Adhesive for Metal & Plastic*
- Digital Ink: 5019i (uv) / 5017 (eco)
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Check substrate compatibility.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.