Class RA2 – EN12899-1
Oralite 5930 Prismatic Construction Grade is designed for making traffic, warning & work-zone signs. With an adhesive specially formulated for application to polyolefinic surfaces as well as metals, it’s ideal for all temporary signs regardless of substrate. Featuring a 5-year outdoor service life 5930 film comes in 7 colours, including fluorescent. Not to mention a fully compatible protective laminate & overlay.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5930 Prismatic Construction Grade – details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Width: 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.510mm thick
FL Colours: 0.580mm thick
- Reflective Class: RA2
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Prismatic
- Durability: 5 year life
- Colours: 4 Standard / 3 Fluorescent
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metal / Plastic*
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Check substrate compatibility.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.