Class RA2 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5960 High-Intensity Prismatic Construction Grade film is aimed at work-zones where visibility is problematic. Being micro-prismatic, it provides a high enough level of reflectivity to meet any site safety needs. Thus it’s ideal for temporary traffic control, guidance and warning signs that require intense reflectivity.
Featuring a 5-year outdoor service life and available in 9 colours. This high-quality film has a fully compatible line of protective laminates.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5960 High-Intensity Prismatic Construction Grade – details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Width: 760mm / 920mm / 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.295mm thick
FL Colours: 0.385mm thick
- Reflective Class: RA2 – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Prismatic
- Durability: 5 year life*
- Colours: 7 Standard / 2 Fluorescent
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Non Printed Durability.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.