Class RA3B – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 6910 Brilliant Grade film has been designed for permanent, vertically mounted directional and informatory traffic signs, specifically in high-speed areas where maximum impact is necessary. This prismatic material produces high levels of reflectivity, allowing road users to see and interpret critical messages in the shortest possible time.
With a 12 year outdoor service life, Oralite 6910 comes in 7 standard & 3 fluorescent colours. And this RA3B reflective film has a fully compatible line of protective and specialist laminates. Not to mention a High-Tack and even Translucent versions for use on illuminated bollards.
Orafol Website: Oralite 6910 Brilliant Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Oralite 6910 Specs
Type: Retroreflective Film
Roll Widths: 610mm / 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.345mm thick
FL Colours: 0.385mm thick
Variants: 6910T Translucent / 6910HT Hi-Tack
- Reflective Class: RA3B – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Prismatic
- Durability: 12 year life*
- Colours: 7 Standard / 3 Fluorescent
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i (uv) / 5017 (eco)
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Dew Overlay: 5090
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Standard 12yrs / Flu 10yrs / Flu Orange 3yrs
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.