The Oralite UV Traffic Printer is an advanced printing system, optimised for a wide range of materials & substrates.
Oralite UV Traffic Sign Printer
State of the Art Production
Produce CE Marked permanent traffic signs to EN12899-1 Sector Scheme 9a and temporary road signs to BS8442 on this state of the art Oralite UV Traffic Printer. Optimised for the digital production of traffic control and guidance signs, it prints on all Oralite retroreflective films. Which makes it ideal for making certified as well as non-certified printed signs.
Tennants aren’t just a distributor for this system and materials, we’re also an owner. Especially since it offers such a wide range of capability, fused with standards compliance. Which makes it perfect for the sign manufacturer looking to step up their production.
- Features the Anapurna H1650i Printer
- Prints on All Oralite Retroreflective Films
- UV LED Curable Inkjet Print System
- 6 Colour Print Heads – 30pl
- CMYK+W / CMYK+Lc & Lmy
- Produces BS8442 Temporary Road Signs
- Prints EN12899 & CE Marked Traffic Signs
- Approx 22m2 per hour Traffic Sign Print Speeds
- 1.650m Max Print Width
- Roll-to-Roll & Direct to Substrate Printing
- Install, Service and Support via Orafol
Optimised for Oralite EN12899-1 & BS8442 Traffic Control & Guidance Signs
Take a Step Up with the Oralite UV Traffic
Gain an advantage over the competition with the Oralite UV Traffic Printer. Benefit from a fully compatible ecosystem, with printers, film & overlays designed to be used together.