The Statutory Instrument allowing the sale of number plates with green side badges for Zero Emission Electric Vehicles (ZEV’s) now has the official go ahead – the BNMA. So we thought we’d get our PLUG IN straight away.
After months of waiting, the initiative is set to commence on 8th December and arrives alongside confirmation from the government that the sale of new petrol and diesel cars will cease in 2030. Green Plates are available for new and existing ZEVs, but not hybrids. The green badge may include National Flags if desired and you can still display borders and True 3D digits on the registration.
- Flash Colour (BG): Pantone 7481c, RGB 0 183 79 or #00B74F
- Size: Between 40 to 50mm.
- Reflectivity: Retroreflective.
- For: ZEV – Zero Emission Vehicles Only.
- Flags: National Flags & Identifiers are Permitted.
We’re able to begin printing stock now, so don’t delay in getting orders placed. And remember, we can provide a Made-Up-Plates service for this product if preferred.
And don’t worry, we won’t CHARGE a fortune.