Class RA1 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5710 Engineer Grade Premium film is a versatile & durable glass bead reflective. Which is aimed at the production of permanent traffic signs or used for making letters and symbols. In addition to offering RA1 levels of reflectivity, its smooth surface is very printable. And it has compatible overlays to help maintain its durability & visibility.
Oralite Website: Oralite 5710 Engineer Grade Premium – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Widths: 760 / 920 / 1235 / 1520mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.130mm thick
Variant: V5717 Digital Print
- Reflective Class: RA1 – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Alkyd Film with Silicone Paper Liner
- Technology: Glass Bead
- Durability: 7 year life
- Colours: 7 Standard
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5051
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Anti-Dew Overlay: 5090
- Lettering Film: 5071
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.