Class RA2 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5810 High-Intensity Grade is a versatile film for making permanent traffic signs. This glass bead film features a smooth surface that’s suitable for either digital or screen printing. And it delivers longer high-performance reflectivity, thanks to a 10-year exterior working life. Which is helped by a range of fully compatible laminates and protective overlays.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5810 High-Intensity Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Width: 760 / 920 / 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.210mm thick
Variants: 5810DP Digital Print / 5830 High-Tack
- Reflective Class: RA2 – UKCA/CE Certified
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Glass Bead
- Durability: 10 year life*
- Colours: 7 Standard
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Non Printed Durability.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.