Class RA2 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5910 High-Intensity Prismatic Grade is designed for making permanent traffic signs. Which includes highways signs that require high performance over their lifetime. This is delivered by high levels of reflectivity and a 10-year durability. And a range of fully compatible overlays that maintain reflectivity levels.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5910 High-Intensity Prismatic Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Roll Width: 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.320mm thick
FL Colours: 0.385mm thick
Variant: 5910DP Digital Print
- Reflective Class: RA2 – UKCA/CE Certified*
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Prismatic
- Durability: 10 year life
- Colours: 7 Standard / 2 Fluorescent
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i / 5017
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Anti-Dew Overlay: 5090
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Only Standard Colours are CE Certified.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.