Class RA2 – UKCA/CE EN12899-1
Oralite 5910 High-Intensity Prismatic Grade is designed for making permanent traffic signs. Including large scale advanced directional assemblies that require high performance over their lifetime. This is delivered by its prismatic reflectivity and 10-year outdoor service life. And a range of fully compatible inks, films & overlays that help maintain its CE & UKCA certification.
Available in rolls 1235mm wide, Oralite 5910 comes in 7 standard and 2 fluorescent colours that aren’t CE/UKCA Certified. In addition to Oralite 5910 High-Intensity, there is a special version formulated for digital printing 5910DP.
Orafol Website: Oralite 5910 High-Intensity Prismatic Grade – film details, data sheet, certificates & application instructions.
Oralite 5910 Specs
Type: Retroreflective Film
Roll Width: 1235mm
Roll Length: 50 metre rolls
ST Colours: 0.320mm thick
FL Colours: 0.385mm thick
Variant: 5910DP Digital Print
- Reflective Class: RA2 – UKCA/CE Certified*
- Standard: EN 12899-1 / NHSS
- Acrylic Film with Polypropylene Liner
- Technology: Prismatic
- Durability: 10 year life
- Colours: 7 Standard / 2 Fluorescent
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for Metallic Surfaces
- Digital Ink: 5019i (uv) / 5017 (eco)
- Transparent Film Overlay: 5061
- Anti-Graffiti Overlay: 5095
- Anti-Dew Overlay: 5090
- Screen Ink: 5018
- Lettering Film: 5081
* Only Standard Colours are CE Certified.
Colours & Pattern
Colours & patterns shown below are for illustration purposes and may not match actual products. Click for large images.